80 / 100
Download Driver Motherboard Savio H61
Download Driver Motherboard Savio H61. This Intel(R) Chipset driver that applies to the following Lenovo systems:
- All ThinkCenter M62z systems.
|Supported Operating System|
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP
|Downloading the Package|
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
|Extracting the package|
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type c1chp03us17h61.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the c1chp03us17h61.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating “A program needs your permission to continue”. If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that “Save files in folder” is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\CHIPSET\c1chp03us17h61.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
|Installing the package|
- Close all open applications.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\CHIPSET\c1chp03us17h61\Setup.exe, then click OK
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
1,466 total views, 18 views today