How to fix computer ram / broken laptop
- Remove the ram from the computer, then clean ram with eraser,
- Clean the ram socket using a brush
- Reinstall ram.
- If the method above still doesn't work, use the method below..
- Try to follow the steps below :Step 1 – Preheat the oven at 150C for 3-5 minute.
Step 2 – make sure you are ready along with the tools that must be provided.
While your oven is heating up,
- Use 10 inches of aluminum foil paper and insert your Ram on the edge of the foil.
- Then wrap your Ram into the foil tightly and make sure you can fold and seal all the parts of the ram.
Step 3 – Repair Step.
I think your oven is ready to bake now. So, insert your Ram into the oven.
Atur timer oven cukup 5 minute (just for 5 just a minute).After 5 minutes put your Ram, let it cool for 5 minute. And do against the other ram.
Step 4 – Test.
Now open the casing of your computer and input your Ram, after that you can try to turn on your computer. If your computer starts up and the screen display is normal, means you've managed to fix your Ram.
2,566 total views, 4 views today