Teflon Egg Martabak Recipe, Delicious Evening Snack
Teflon Egg Martabak Recipe, Delicious Evening Snack, KOMPAS.com – Martabak is identical as an evening snack in Indonesia. Besides sweet martabak, some martabak sellers also sell egg martabak. The egg martabak sold at night is different from the market snack egg martabak. Because the egg martabak skin must be made yourself. Read also: Homemade Bamboo Putu Cake Recipe, Use Plastic Molds and Ordinary Steamers, while the egg martabak is mostly made from spring rolls.
Here's the egg martabak recipe from the Delicious Serving, You can cook using Teflon at home.
Egg martabak recipe
- Teflon leather material: 200 gram
- high protein flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 140 ml air 30 gram
- cooking oil 500 ml
- cooking oil for soaking 500 ml
- the oil for frying
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 100 grams of ground chicken
- 3 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 6 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 red chili, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar 1 onion stalks, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoons oil for frying Mixed ingredients per serving (stir well):
- 25 grams of onions, finely sliced
- 1 duck eggs, shake loose
- 1 chicken eggs, shake loose
- 1/2 fruit (50 gram) garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper powder
- 50 gram of meat stir fry ingredients How to make teflon egg martabak:
- 1. Make the martabak skin first, mix flour and salt. Add water little by little while kneading until smooth. Add cooking oil. Knead until elastic. Read also: Homemade Sweet Martabak Recipe, Use a Spoon
- 2. Weigh each 75 gram. Circle. Soak in cooking oil for two hours.
- 3. Make martabak stuffing, saute garlic, Red onion, and red chili until fragrant. Add ground beef and ground chicken. Stir until it changes color.
- 4. Add curry powder, salt, pepper powder, and granulated sugar. Stir until absorbed. Add scallions. Stir well. Set aside.
- 5. Flatten the skin and grind it thin. Set aside. Read also: Homemade Pukis Cake Recipe for Breakfast, Can Without Mold
- 6. Heat oil in teflon. Put a piece of leather. Give a mixture of contents. Fold. Fry in a little oil (don't get submerged) while doused with oil until cooked.
1,208 total views, 8 views today